Monday, July 2, 2007

Event Update

I have been trying to keep the Event Listing/Agenda (see post for May 19, 2007) updated to reflect ideas that are coming in. Please know it is all flexible.

The main idea is to have an excuse to get together to share ideas, learn from each other, exchange stamps, go 'boxing together, sit back and do some chitchatting and show support for the hobby/art/sport of Letterboxing.

  1. There will be boxes hidden for this event. The clues will be distributed to those who have contacted me or signed up prior to the event and will also be on site for those who decide to come at the last minute or who leave their clues behind.
  2. The boxes hidden for this event may or may not remain, it depends on their hiding places.
  3. Egg-Hunt style boxes will be placed around the event area for younger boxers.
  4. Crafts and workshops will be available for those who choose to participate. If you have an idea, please let me know, if you would be willing to lead a workshop that would be terrific!
  5. Potluck will be set out for grazing, most likely, rather than for a set meal time, but this is just an idea.
  6. Dinner will be BBQ and Potluck (what is left over).
  7. Group Picture
  8. Event Stamp & Book
  9. Town Hall Meeting/Discussion (if there is interest).

My e-mail address is: watcher.letterboxing@hotmail.com if you would like to contact me. Feel free to leave comments here, as well.

4 comments:

Monkey Mom said...

FYI- I can be reached at McMonkeyMom@gmail.com

ahistory said...

i plan to come up and can help out as needed. I sent you a message on AQ about what surprises I may have in store.
AHitsory

ahistory said...

Has anyone heard anything else about this event. I tried contacting Perdu by several methods and have not received a response. Any updated information would be much appreciated.

mark raven said...

thanks for sharing this wonderful and reliable source you share that I really need the most. I suggest you can share some videos like Pacquiao vs Bradley Live